Saturday, August 8, 2009

My favorite drawings.

I have always loved to draw.
Here are some of my drawings that I have drawn.I hope you enjoy them.

Shadow of the Bear, and Black as Night.

Queen Helen.

Peter and Aslan............
Narnia.....................
The moth people trying to get Jender and Gentil..................................
Peter, Susan, Lucy and Mr.Beaver............................................
Lucy playing hide-n seek.................................................
Lucy Edmond and Eustace.............................................
The White Witch............................................
Nikabrik, the hag, the werewolf, Peter,Edmond...............................
Lucy.........................

Edmond's first visit to Narnia................................

Pirates,............................
Blessings,

2 comments:

admin said...

Great drawing Eden! I'm eighteen and I still have trouble drawing a simply person! My favorite one was your depiction of Lucy playing hide and seek, the stairs are really good! I think the hardest thing about drawing is trying to make the images look real-like with shadows, three dimensional properties ect. so well done there!
G.B from
Carmel
P.S. Just finished Eulalia, definitely a favorite!

Eden said...

Dear Carmel,
Thank you for the encouragment. I appreciate it.
God Bless
Eden