Thursday, June 2, 2011

Apology and Announcement

O.K I know that it has been a while since I did write, well one of the reasons is Vellvin's Email and password did not let anyone else get on :D

And Now I Have An Announcement  (Drum roll please) 
I have A New Baby Brother And His Name Is - Trahaean Archer Wulfrin ***** (insert last name)

So now we have 6 boys and 6 girls :D
He was born at 3:03 pm on May 23rd, the day after my sister Moran's Birthday and he weighed 8 pounds and 2 ounces and thats big for us :).

this is me with him on the eveing of the day that he was born :D

Blessings,



3 comments:

Imogen said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy spending time with him.
Imogen

Judy Dudich said...

AAAAAAW! He's sooooo adorable!
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Congrats to you and your family! It's always exciting having a new sibling to cuddle! :)



(Laura)
xo

Gae said...

Dear Eden,
You will be a great big sister to him.
Love Mummy
xxoo