Thursday, September 24, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


My Sister Autumn, Ophelia and My Mummy all passed this on to Me:

Here are the Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Post ten honest facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to seven others.

So here are ten honest facts about me.

1. I have curly hair and my older sister is extremely jealous of this.
2. I have not gone to the emergency room.
3. I love making apple pie.
4. I can ride my bike with no hands.
5. I listen to my i pod quite often.
6. I lose my temper VERY quickly
7. I have shared my bed with two SPIDERS {EEK}.
8. I HATE maths especially FACTOR trees.
9. I am scared of the dark.
10. I like it when it rains and is windy.


I give this AWARD to
Waiting Rose
Seven Little Austalians
Inkworld
My spare room
Ribbons of Light

Have Fun!!☺☺

Blessings,

No comments: