Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Damsels Daybook 2.


I have decided to join this each week.
Our lovely Hostess is none other than, my sister Autumn, from Storygirl. Why not join with us each week ??

Outside my window.......Sunny and a little warm. Spring is slowly coming.

I am thinking about........All the things I want to do to day.

From the kitchen..........Cereal and tea

I am creating .........sewing skirts, finishing my marionette.

I am reading.........Assigned reading (well sometimes) and Squires tales...again.

I am hearing........The other's talking and coughing.

I am hoping.........That we sale the house very soon.

I am planning..........To finish my Christmas presents before December.

I am wearing............Blue jeans,a White blouse and a blue jumper.

Around the house...........BRONCHITIS!!!.

My wish of the week......That Daddy comes home soon.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Emma said...

Great list Eden!
Blessings!

Autumn said...

Thank you for doing this litle sis,
Love
Autumn.