Thursday, July 12, 2012

The 11 tag

1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!


11 Random things  about me:

1. I draw random designs of houses and dresses.
 
2. I like drinking Coffee

3. I am wheat and sugar free

4.I can finish a book in a day or half a night :)

5. I like high-heels

6. I paint my nails one colour and then go over it in a diffident colour

7. I listen to my I-pod quiet often

8.I re-read my books over and over

9. I have many pictures so many that I have three folders full of them.

10. I am trying to learn Spanish and Italian

11. I make earrings.


1. Favourite Shape? Triangle
2. Laptops vs. Desktops? Laptops
3. How many siblings do you have?  Eleven
4. Do you like to read fairy tales or just retelling's of fairy tales? Can I say Both
5. Elves or dwarves? Elves
6. What shoe size are you? 6 1/2
7. Do you buy popcorn at the movies? Yes
8. When travelling do you prefer train or car? Car
9. Are you an indoor or outdoor person? Indoor
10. Do you like Muffins or Cupcakes? Cupcakes
11. Your favourite time period?(modern time not included) Victorian





My questions

1) do you prefer swings or slides?

2) Bacon And  Eggs or Cereal?

3) Cold or Hot Milo?

4) Summer or Winter?

5) Stuck in bed with........ Spiders or Snakes?

6) Apples or Bananas?

7) History or English?

8) Bulls eyes or Redskins?

9) if you could go anywhere were would you go? (mythical places included)

10) Sticky-tape or Glue?

11) CDs or Audio-books?

Dancing with Dragonflies
  An Autumn Day

   Seven little Australians and counting

  Cherished Hearts at Home 


sorry but that's all I could think of

Blessings,

2 comments:

Vellvin said...

You did it!!
I didn't know Victorian era was your favourite...that's right its got Prince Albert!:P

Eden said...

:P