Monday, December 13, 2010

A Damsel's Daybook 4

sorry Autumn i could not find your pic
 my sister Autumn is doing this and would love if  it you would like to join in with her each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment on hers so she can see your blog and see what your plans are.
Please feel free if you want to participate to use her Damsel Image.


Outside my window.......sun an cold even if it is summer

I am thinking about......... the many things that i have to do before Christmas

From the kitchen..........my family finishing breakfast and doing stuff 

 I am creating ........ Christmas presents

I am reading.........
My Bible.
the belgariad sires
and christmas books 


I am hearing....... my younger brothers and sisters  playing

I am hoping......... that we sell our house before Christmas, that my older brother's and dad get Jobs in Vic, that we get a good property, and that the new baby will be twins and that we have no more money problems 

I am planning.........to do Christmas cooking mmmmmmmm.

I am wearing............ a green skirt , a blue t-shirt ,an old jumper, boots and  my normal jewelry

Around the house..........Christmas stuff

My wish of the week .........that we sell the house


Blessings,

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Thanks for doing little sis!
love
Autumn.

Gae said...

Dear Eden,
I pray your desires for the week come true... A miracle for us all
Enjoy your plans dear one
Love Mummy
XXXOOO